Sheridan Brass Instruments
My Business Is
Used Trombones and parts
Someone sent me this in an e-mail.
The Ten Commandments of my Business
1. A customer is the most important part of my business.
2. A customer is not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
3. A customer is not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose of it.
4. A customer does us a favor when they call.
5. A customer is part of our business, not an outsider.
6. A customer is not a statistic. They have feelings like our own.
7. A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with.
8. A customer is a person who brings us their needs. Our job is to fill those needs with quality products and service.
9. A customer is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
10. A customer is the life blood of my business.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.